1. Which African country flag is made contains colours Blue White and green ?
A: Sierra Leone
2. Answer the riddle correctly : which two separate African countries have names that sound the same?
A: This was a trick guys, it was actually CONGO DR & CONGO BRAZZAVILLE ! BOTH NAMED ‘CONGO’.
But I would have accepted: ‘Liberia & Nigeria’ , ‘Niger and Nigeria’, ‘Rwanda & Uganda’
3. Which tribe can be found in all 3 countries : Ivory Coast, Ghana, Togo
4. Which of the three groups of countries all gained their independence in 1960?
a) Nigeria, Ghana, Togo
b) Somalia, Congo DR, Nigeria
c) Congo DR, Congo, Uganda
5. These nicknames all belong to places in which ONE African country? Light of the nation Land of promise Centre of excellence
6. Which today country was known as the slave coast in pre colonial Africa ?
7. Which today African region is said to be the biblical land of ‘Ophir’ ?
8. The worlds oldest and still functioning university is located where?
a) South Africa
b) East Africa
c) North Africa
9. The Hutu’s are a tribe originally from which African region?
b) Rwanda -Burundi
10. Which of these African countries do not speak french?
11. Which African country hosted Muhammad Ali’s Rumble in the Jungle fight against George Foreman?
a) South Africa
b) Congo DRC
c) Sierra Leone
12. Which African country gained their independence first?
13. Which country was formerly called the Gold Coast in pre colonial Africa?
b) Sierra Leone
14. Which African country was formerly known as Upper Volta in pre colonial Africa?
a) Burkina Faso
15. Where is the highest mountain ‘Kilimanjaro’ in Africa located?
b) South Africa
Hope you enjoyed that! Feel free to let me know how many you got correct! Don’t forget to follow me on Twitter @ssozinha__ here's a link to the thread: https://twitter.com/ssozinha__/status/1258465168570355717
Take care and stay safe!